Air India announced a cabin crew recruitment campaign in 2023
Air India has declared its intention to conduct a cabin crew recruitment campaign in 2023
Air India, a subsidiary of Tata Group, has launched a recruitment drive to hire cabin crew members in select cities across India.
This walk-in drive will be conducted in Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Guwahati, Ahmedabad, Indore, Pune, and Lucknow. As per a recent announcement on their official Twitter handle, interested candidates can attend the walk-in interviews on the scheduled date at their nearest location.
#FlyAI: A life-changing airline job is just an interview away. Dreamers, attend walk-in interviews of Cabin Crew (Female) in Chennai, Hyderabad and Delhi.
For more details visit our career page at https://t.co/EwwB78dFUT#cabincrewhiring #AirIndiaRecruitment pic.twitter.com/B39KWoTsBC
— Air India (@airindiain) March 2, 2023
Air India has tweeted, “A life-changing airline job is just an interview away. Dreamers, attend walk-in interviews of Cabin Crew (Female) in Chennai, Hyderabad, and Delhi. #FlyAI”.
Aspiring candidates who are confident in their ability to carry out the duties of ensuring safety, security, and high-quality service for passengers must take this opportunity to showcase their prowess. They should appear for the interview on the specified date and time at a location that is convenient for them. This is a golden opportunity to become a part of one of India’s leading airlines and embark on a rewarding career in the aviation industry.
The schedule of walk-in interviews at various Indian cities:
|Mumbai||3 March 2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Delhi||6 march 2023,
13 March 2023,
20 March 2023
|9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Jaipur||7 March 2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Chennai||10 March 2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Hyderabad||10 March 2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Kolkata||14 March 2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Guwahati||16 March 2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Ahmedabad||17 March 2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Indore||21 March 2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Mumbai||23 March 2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Pune||24 March 2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Lucknow||24 March 2023||9:30 am to 12:30 pm|
Who can apply for a cabin crew job?
1) Indian National holding a current Indian passport, PAN card, and Aadhar card.
2) Between the age of 18-27 years for freshers and 35 for experienced crew.
3) Minimum Educational Qualification: Must’ve completed class 12 from a recognized board /university with a minimum of 50% marks.
4) Minimum height required: Female-155 cm; Weight: In proportion to height.
5) BMI Range: Female candidates – 18 to 22.
6) Well-groomed with no visible tattoos in uniform.
7) Fluent in English and Hindi.
8) Vision 6/6.
Key responsibilities if selected:
1) Selected candidates need to check safety equipment for availability and functionality, and conduct safety demonstrations for guests prior to take-off.
2) One needs to manage emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations and Inflight service duties.
3) Pre-boarding tasks along with boarding guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, and aiding with the storage of carry-on luggage.
4) Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight. Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing.
5) One who is selected also needs to attend mandatory pre-flight briefings, and prepare reports on flight incidents, including safety, service, and security incidents.
Interested candidates can check for more details about Air India Recruitment drive 2023 on its official website, airindia.in.
This content is provided by a 3rd party resource.
You Might Also Like
India recorded 12.9 million domestic airline passengers in April 2023
According to reports, India recorded a total of 12.9 million domestic airline passengers in April. Compared to 2019, domestic air...
Air India to launch Delhi-Amsterdam flight route
Air India will begin operating a non-stop flight between Delhi and Amsterdam on June 11, 2023. Air India will start...
IndiGo to launch new flights from Bhubaneswar to Singapore and Bangkok
IndiGo will be launching exclusive flights starting from June 03, 2023 that will connect the culturally rich city of Bhubaneswar...
New flights by Lufthansa: Frankfurt-Hyderabad and Munich-Bengaluru
The German airline aims to operate five weekly flights on the Bengaluru-Munich route if there is significant demand. On April...